Auto-forward of debianmed posts to the debian planet?

Hello,

Andreas and I have different opinions on the forwarding of posts to
http://debianmed.blogspot.com to http://planet.debian.org/ . I would
like to have those entries that shall be forwarded to be tagged with
the label 'planet'. The labels can be added any time if they have
been forgotten when first submitting the post.

This would have the advantage that more biological or more internal
posts would not find a very different audience than anticipated. Also,
once used to the concept of labeling, I could imagine that our blog
would find selective readers also within say the Bio-Linux community
or some planet addressing pure medical informatics. Whatever.

Are there any strong opinions on your sides?

Best,

Steffen