mobyle package

Hi,
could someone review the mobyle packages I made ?
In svn, under packages/mobyle there are 4 packages:

mobyle
mobyle-programs
mobyle-viewers
mobyle-workflows

Basically, the last three ones are only "data" files used (optionally)
by the first one.

mobyle depends on package python-captcha. It is not yet available on
repository. I made the package but I am waiting for someone on debian
python team to upload it.
Though it is not yet ok to upload it due to its dependencies, if someone
could at least review those packages in the meanwhile so that package is
ready for upload when dependencies are ok....

Thanks

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438