Re: Just to say hello

On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 02:29:20PM +0200, Karolina Kalic wrote:

> I'm new on the list, so I wanted to represent myself. I already talked
> with Andreas about Debian Med, so I'm a bit familiar with the project.
> I'm already involved in Debian. I have one package and I'm active on
> Debian Women list. Also, I've done some translation to Serbian of D-I.
> I like Debian Med idea and I would like to help. If you have some work
> for me, I'm ready. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer, at least not
> yet.

If you'd like to help with translation of GNUmed into
Serbian (or another language) I'd be glad to get you
started.

	http://www.gnumed.de

	https://translations.launchpad.net/gnumed/trunk/+pots/gnumed

We would like to provider the GNUmed Electronic Medical
Record in native languages. Even a partial translation will
help, particularly if it centers around key terms
(encounter, episode, health issue, vaccination,
prescription, ...)

Thanks,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346