Re: libbam-dev ships sam.h in /usr/include/samtools

Hi Alex,

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 04:33:37PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> Cufflinks in the git repository appears to be lintian clean .
> The manual pages were missing , but each tool provides a help , so I
> converted them with help2man and edited a bit for the better appearance .
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/cufflinks.git

thanks for working on this.  Is this a "call for sponsoring" of this
package and if yes I'd welcome if Charles could do this because you
both seemed to have some cooperation about this package.  Just drop
me a note if I should have a look.