Re: Two simple Apps

Le Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 06:42:56PM -0700, Gerardo E. Arnaez a écrit :
> Thanks for Tille for directing to the correct list.
> I have written two very simple apps that I find useful at work
> and think they would be useful to others
>
> One is a app to determine when a script is due,
> the other helps determine a coumadin dosing regimen.
>
> I think they might make an useful addition to a working office.

Dear Gerardo,

we distribute free software whose source is available online. If you do
not have a dedicated website for your programs, you can consider using
hosting facilities such as SourceForge or bioinformatics.org for
instance.

Without the source it is hard to give you any interesting answer to your
message!

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy