Re: ITK Python Bindings

I presume that means I can't link the wrappers against the packaged
libraries (please correct me if I'm wrong), so I suppose I'll compile
the whole thing from source for now.

If you're able to incorporate the wrappers into a package, I'd
certainly appreciate that. As to which one, it seems that the WrapITK
bindings haven't been maintained in the past couple years (I believe
the last recorded change was in late 2006 - around ITK version
2.8.[1]). I seem to recall there being some discussion of rolling some
of the WrapITK changes into mainline ITK for v.3, although I can't
seem to find that conversation at the moment (which may mean I'm
making it up). In any case, it seems to me that using the cswig
version would be advisable, despite the nicer interface offered by
WrapITK.

Thanks for your help,
-Gabriel

[1]:http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/