Re: Packaging of aeskulap for Debian and dcmtk issue

[Because I did not found any private issues in your mail I'm risking
 violating the netiquette and answer in public to the Debian-Med
 mailing list.  I hope you will excude this which is done for the
 profit of all projects to get more possible input on this topic.]