Re: GLAM2 - pattern detection in unligned sequences

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Steffen Moeller wrote:

as a followup to an email exchange with Charles this morning I have
preliminarily packaged GLAM2. It is meant to find transcription factor
binding sites but also functions on protein sequences.

You mean

    http://bioinformatics.org.au/glam2/  ?

Could you add a patch to tasks/bio or issue an ITP?  That would help
preventing me to invent another description.

MEME is missing ... but unfree, from partially the same authors, though.

It is "free enouth" for non-free.  Did you asked the authors whether it
can be released under a free license?