Speaker sought

Dear Debian Med community

The Swiss MD-PhD Association, SMPA, is organizing a meeting concerning "Free and open source software in medicine".

It is planned to take place at the AILab in Zurich at a Saturday afternoon (from about 14.00 to 17.30) in April.

The audience will consist of about 20 physicians, physician-scientists and/or MD-PhD students who want to get an impression what is possible to do with free software in the biomedical environment to date. The meeting will mainly focus on basic education about FOSS, with the focus on biomedical implications. Most work will be done probably by myself.

In this context, we would be very glad to welcome someone really involved in the field. We would appreciate if you could give us a short talk about recent developments concerning FOSS in the biomedical environment (we thought about 30 minutes, but you are free to tell us your wishes).

We would of course cover your travel expenses and be glad to pay you a symbolic fee in addition. Since our budget is limited, your travel expenses shouldn't exceed about 400$.

We are looking forward to welcome someone of you in Zurich.

For the board,
David

--
Swiss MD-PhD Association - http://www.smpa.org/