Re: Please add me to the team

Hi Andrius,

On Tue 02 Apr 2024 11:18:22 AM -04, Andrius Merkys <merkys@debian.org> wrote:
I have recently fixed #1068240 in nauty and uploaded it. Only when
attempting to push my commits to salsa I noticed nauty has been transferred to debian-math (debian/control is outdated). Please add me
to the team so I can push my commits. I am already in debian-science
team.

Done!

We must have been working on #1068240 at essentially the same time.  I beat
you to uploading to salsa and you beat me to uploading to ftp-master.  :)

I went ahead and merged in your changes using gbp import-dsc and just
uploaded a new nauty package (2.8.8+ds-4) with the updated maintainer
in d/control.

Doug