Unsupported packages for Wheezy LTS

Hi,
as a followup to yesterday's BoF I compared the list of unsupported
packages in Squeeze LTS against the current status quo:

(We try to split the LTS work from the normal security work, but I'm
adding team@security.debian.org to CC to let people comment who
are not on debian-lts.)

These packages were unsupported in squeeze LTS, but are no longer
in wheezy (and mostly removed from unstable):
axis2c, bugzilla, fusionforge, gksu-polkit, iceape, kolab-cyrus-imapd
mahara, moodle, piwigo, smart, xen-qemu-dm-4.0, zabbix, serendipity
textpattern, turba2

These packages were unsupported in Squeeze LTS and are not covered by
security support in wheezy (and thus also not in LTS):
libv8

Support for these ended in Wheezy already, so unsupported in LTS as well:
chromium-browser
typo3-src
mediawiki (support will cease in April 2016)

Not covered by security support in normal security support, did
someone actually check whether this still works in LTS? IMHO
LTS should be limited to main. We shouldn't endorse the Flash plugin
in LTS:
flashplugin-nonfree

This leaves the following for further investigation/discussion:

Look ok to support in wheezy:
spip
gridengine
couchdb
smarty3
drupal7 (only for the lifetime of drupal 7 upstream support!)
horde3 -> Split into various packages

Should probably be dropped:

mantis
-> No active maintainer for years, has been kept on life support
   via security updates, frequent issues

asterisk
-> Complicated to update/test, lack of effort by maintainers

openswan
-> Dead upstream, strongswan exists as a supported alternative

movabletype-opensource
-> Upstream went closed source, Dominic kept in on life support,
should be checked with him

These need to be discussed, since they will be a significant
time drain (e.g. are they in the sponsors's interests?). They
are supportable, but it will take a lot of work and sometimes
special domain knowledge:

icedove
iceweasel
qemu
qemu-kvm
xen
libvirt
ffmpeg -> libav
vlc
rails -> several split packages (only the 3.2 packages are supported in wheezy)

Cheers,
        Moritz