Draft announce of Debian 6 LTS, please review quickly

[ Beware: many persons in copy, please respect reply-to to not spam
  everybody with your replies ]

Hello,

I have been working with the security team, the press team and the leader
on a proper announce of Debian LTS. We would like to use this opportunity
to thank the (early|prospective) organizations that plan to contribute to
Debian LTS. I have scanned my mail archives to identify them.

Please review the attached draft, share your comments and let me know if I
missed your company.  In some case, the persons did not provide any
company information so I was unable to add it to the list (notably Jan
Ingvoldstad and Ivan Kohler, though for Ivan I guessed it from the
signature).

If you prefer that your organization be not listed, let me know!

Please note that the announce is already late so I need answers on a quick
notice. The press team plans to send it on Monday.

Thank you!
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/
<define-tag pagetitle>Debian 6 debuts its long term support period</define-tag>
<define-tag release_date>2014-06-16</define-tag>
#use wml::debian::news
# $Id:

(LTS)” infrastructure to provide security updates for Debian GNU/Linux 6.0
(code name <q>squeeze</q>) until February 2016 is now in place. Users of
this version should follow the <a
href="https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Using";>instructions from the LTS wiki
page</a> to ensure that they get the LTS security updates.</p>

LTS initiative. We would like to thank
and all the other who will join them in the coming months.</p>

needed: organizations benefiting from the extended support period are
encouraged to contribute manpower to the <a
href="https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development";>LTS team</a>.

team, <a href="http://www.freexian.com";>Freexian</a> — a French company
owned by Debian Developer Raphaël Hertzog — offered to act as an intermediary
between organizations interested in funding LTS work, and individual Debian
contributors preparing LTS security updates. For more information, see
Freexian's presentation of its
offer</a>.</p>

of organizations exploring new ways to help sustain the LTS project and
Debian in general.</p>

would also benefit from Long Term Support.</p>

href="https://wiki.debian.org/LTS";>Debian LTS project's wiki page</a>.</p>

<h2>About Debian</h2>

volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the completely free
operating system Debian.</p>

<h2>Contact Information</h2>

href="$(HOME)/">https://www.debian.org/</a>, send mail to
&lt;press@debian.org&gt;, or contact the LTS team at