Re: .disk/info should contain flavour/version of live image -> done

Hello Roland,

On Sun, Jul 16, 2023 at 03:59:52PM +0200, Roland Clobus wrote:
> On 25/06/2023 21:33, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
>
> Now that my extensions to the image building script [1][2] have been merged,
> the 12.1 point release will benefit from that after [3] is merged.
>
> I've made .disk/info more similar to Debian 10 and 11, which the minor
> modification that the timestamp also contains the seconds and time zone
> (UTC).
>
> Additionally, there is a file .disk/generator which contains the full
> command line of the generator script.

Great, many thanks for your work!

> You can also use the ISO volume label again to determine the flavour. I've
> taken lxde and lxqt into consideration too and there 'ld' and 'lq' will be
> used instead of the usual first two letters.

I've not prepared an update of di-netboot-installer for the point
release and will now check if things work out fine with the new CDs.
If necessary I, can fix remaining issues.

Best regards,

  Andi