Re: Using preseed.cfg with installer?

The location  config/includes.installer/preseed.cfg should work. Can you share your preseed.cfg and auto/config files?

From: Reid Rivenburgh <rivenburgh@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 5:23 AM
To: debian-live@lists.debian.org <debian-live@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Using preseed.cfg with installer?

Hi.  This is my first attempt to build a custom .iso, and I figured live build is a good way to go about it.

I'm to the point of getting all of the packages and extra files included in the .iso.  What I can't seem to get working now is the preseed.cfg file.  (Again, I haven't used that before, either.)  I've created a preseed.cfg file with appropriate settings, but the installer still prompts me for various things like language and keyboard.  I've tried putting the preseed.cfg file in config/includes.installer/, config/preseed/, and config/binary_debian-installer/.  I've also tried naming it config/preseed/preseed.cfg.chroot and preseed.cfg.binary.  I tried using the command line flag to config, like so:

  --debian-installer-preseedfile config/includes.installer/preseed.cfg

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong...?

TIA,
Reid