Re: A couple of dumb questions

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 at 13:17, Pablo Brasero Moreno <pablo@pablobm.com> wrote:

> If you build and install the default image as described in the manual on section 16.2[1], do you get the same issue?

As I said in a different email, I found out what the problem was. (It
was that I had run the system once without changing the distribution
to Buster (even on a Buster machine it seems to default to Stretch)
and it had cached Stretch versions of some files.

The next puzzle is how to set the kernel version of an _installed_
system. I have it running my desired kernel in Live mode, but not when
installed. But I imagine that is just a case of paying close attention
to the docs

--
atp
lunatics."