Re: Modified /etc/default/grub file for debian live installer

Help

--sent from OnePlus device--

Check out newly released IIoT Gateway https://sourceforge.net/projects/iiot-gateway/

On Thu, 7 May, 2020, 1:44 PM Harshad Joshi, <firewalrus@gmail.com> wrote:
Few days ago I had asked for changing grub entries and I thought of trying a kludgy way to add /etc/default/grub details to live CD and install it on vm hdd.

The result is seen while installing the CD on hdd. The package manager asks me select the option. I have selected the second option and I can see the changes reflected in grub on installation

Is there any more easy way to do this? I know there can be more kludgy ways to do it, but I don't want to do it if any official way exists.

A solid real example will serve the purpose more good.

--sent from OnePlus device--