Re: [Question] Integrating the debian installer in live-build - DVD, multi-arch, custom, etc.

I have installed PakOS on offline systems and it works. For Calamares, it failed so I had to install some packages later on, using chroot to enter ISO. This made the calamares installer useable. There are a lot of iterations, which I try to document. Since I am one person trying to maintain this ISO, so I can't do a lot of testing on diverse hardware. Recently I tested PakOS on an HP laptop, and all installers failed to install on blank hard disk. But once a portion was present, it installed correctly.
So it's a journey. I would request anyone interested in joining me in any capacity. I am ready to share all code, what so ever humble work I have done.
Thanks for your interest.

gSM