UEFI Support

Hi all,

i am trying to build a debian live-system with UEFI support. Could please someone verify, if I understood the following correctly:

1. live-build until today does not support uefi-boot for known reasons.

2. live-build is orphaned, so the patches provided in https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=731709 until now did not make it into the live-build package in stretch, so does not help installing it via backports.

3. live-wraper is/wants to get the new live-build/debian-live. But it is not installable in jessie via backports, because it does'nt work and was removed some weeks ago from testing, beacuse of https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=831637

So at the moment there is no way, to build a debian live-system with uefi-support using only the official repositories.

The only Workaround is, to build live-build on my own from the Code provided in https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-live/live-build.git in which the patch suggested in https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=731709 was already applied.

Is that correct?

thanks,

Machu