Re: iso not found

Greetings,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 9:25 PM, Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 9:14 AM, savita gujjar <savita1714@gmail.com> wrote:

I am working to track down the issue. I believe it is something minor and related to live-images since I pull from debian-nex branch of live-images to build on cgi builder.

Thanks.

If you read the m-l regularly then I just replied to a message also reporting desktop builds produce no image. If you are not a m-l member the issue was with package-lists, namely you can not have the first line as a logic statement for some reason. I made a commit to live-images branch debian-next that fixes the issue and builds should now be working again for desktop images.

The commit that fixed the issue is:

http://live.debian.net/gitweb/?p=live-images.git;a=commit;h=d7e5c3a8aa2ade57bfb0456d5f036c30b9219787

I just ran a build and it worked. So I think we are good again.

Thanks.