Re : Re: Add a package to a liveCD?

Hi

Happy with talking about this at the next debconf. I have two points:
a) BRLTTY cannot be shipped in a specific tasksel, as it covers the accessibility of all the distro (DE, tty, d-i, etc). So we should maybe see how it was  shipped in the d-i to apply to livecd.
b) Including enabling of accessibility in the tasksel seems a problem. First because it implies changing several ones, while the stuff is transversal. Next because I guess if it is not in desktops such as MATE, it is likely to avoid some issues. that is why BRLTTY, as well as the speakup scripts, include accessibility enabling it, if the installer uses brltty and speakup, as the last step of the process. So here, it should be the 1st step of the process, and an additional script to add to the livecd when running the live session on the desktop.

regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61