Re: rescue mode without apt and dpkg

On 07/09/2013 01:57 PM, Felipe Montecino wrote:
> Sure, I use debian-installers rescue mode (netinstall), rather than
> booting the live system.

if you insist on using debian-installers rescue mode, you need to ask
debian-installer people for help at debian-boot@lists.debian.org.

> Because, the system has been corrupted. I
> need to reinstall system base from live mode (debootstrap). I can't
> reinstall debian totaly from boot cd.

what you're saying does not make any sense.

why are you not using the live system for your repairs and be done with it?

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net