Help: custom live image fails to login

Hi,

I've been trying to login into a custom live image without success. Live Build generates the image, and it actually boots into the gdm user list, the curious thing is that i never passed 'live-config.noautologin' through --bootappend-live. It also does not accept "user" and "live" as user/password and i'm not able to login.

Upon further inspection, there is some important messages at startup (i had to catch it with a screenshot [0]), among some other stuff, one can see:

sudo: unknown user : user
sudo: unable to initialize policy plugin

I'm using live-build 3.0.5-1 and this is my setup:

lb config line [1]

config/package-lists/packages.list.chroot
canaima-escritorio-gnome canaima-instalador amigu canaima-notas-gnome canaima-ofimatica-gnome canaima-web-gnome canaima-multimedia-gnome canaima-accesibilidad-minimo-gnome

config/package-lists/packages.list.binary
burg burg-pc burg-common burg-emu libsvga1 libx86-1 libsdl1.2debian canaima-primeros-pasos canaima-accesibilidad-gdm-gnome

I have no packages touching passwd, sudo or live-config configurations, everything related is -as-comes- from Debian.

In the meantime, i'll use live-build from squeeze to see how things turn out.

Greetings,

--
[0] http://imagebin.org/257086
[1] http://pastebin.com/25UUL4YJ