Re: How to change aufs size when using toram boot option LIVE-BOOT?

Ok so after changing all the mount options I could find I knocked this
one out to my satisfaction.

In line 1494 of /usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live you will see
the cow mount options which are the mount options of the tmpfs that is
created for the aufs mount point:

                cow_mountopt="rw,noatime,mode=755"

Add a size option for whatever you desire for / ie:

                cow_mountopt="rw,noatime,mode=755,size=512M"

Rebuild initramfs and reboot you should see the aufs is now mounted
with your size variable instead of half of ram that is default:

aufs            512M  3.5M  509M   1% /

As the other tmpfs mount points should never get filled up I am not
worried about them.

So onto my next question how about a toramrootsize option?

                        toramrootsize=*)
                                toramrootsize=",${ARGUMENT#toramrootsize=}"
                                ;;
then

                cow_mountopt="rw,noatime,mode=755$toramrootsize"

Does anyone care enough to implement this?

Ryan