Re: [live-build] /casper/vmlinux:file not found

On 06/20/2012 12:22 PM, leyoy@free.fr wrote:
> the building seems to be ok but when i try my usb stick I have the message:
> /casper/vmlinux:file not found :(
> is there some issues ?

apprently.

in general: note that ubuntu support in live-build is best effort,
means, we don't regularly test/use it but we're happy to apply any
patches for it that it might need in order to work properly for ubuntu.

and there's live-build in ubuntu supported by ubuntu for building ubuntu
images. you might want to look at that version for inspiration.

specifically to this bug: looks like precise has not a matching
syslinux-themes-ubuntu for the version of live-build you were using.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net