Re: problem with keyb=fr

Le 25/08/2010 19:06, Ben Armstrong a écrit :
On 08/25/2010 01:47 PM, emile.carry@sequanux.org wrote:
Hi,

"keyb=fr" is no longer correct with new live-config.

ok

and option from wiki

the wiki is not authoritative. please see the live-config man page for
the correct option.

: lh_config --bootappend-live "live-config.=fr"
(I cut the others options)

What is my mistake?

"live-config.=fr" looks like a cut-and-paste error. the actual variable
name is supposed to appear between "." and "=". what wiki page has this
on it?

It's just a cut-and-paste error, my option was "live-config.keyb=fr"

In fact, I think you don't even need the "live-config." prefix anymore,
but can just specify the part that comes after (though I don't see
anything about this in the man page, but this is what i recall from some
discussions on irc earlier). So, I think this should work:

--bootappend-live "keyboard-layouts=fr"

what happened to your locale option? "live-config.locales" is supported
(again, see live-config man page).

I make a new test on sid on amd64 to generate squeeze live-usb with :
lh config -b usb-hdd -a i386 -d squeeze --bootappend-live "live-config.keyboard-layouts=fr"

always uk keyboard.

and with
lh config -b usb-hdd -a i386 -d squeeze --bootappend-live "live-config.locales=fr_FR.UTF-8 live-config.keyboard-layouts=fr"

=> uk keyboard et en locales...

mil