Re: Custom live-bottom script not executed

Cyril Jaquier wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I'm trying to execute a script after my live system boots. I looked at
> [1] and created the attached script. The script is executable. However,
> it doesn't seem to be executed (I don't see any message from it).

...that's why i hate the wiki, it's just incomplete or outdated information.

> Any suggestions?

sure.

you also need to trigger the rebuild of the initrd, otherwise, since the
local includes are included later than the initrd.img is generated,
doesn't get included.

simplest way to do it is by symlinking
/usr/share/live-helper/examples/hooks/update-initramfs.sh to
config/chroot_local-hooks/update-initramfs.sh

Regards,
Daniel