Re: pcmciautils and pcmcia_cs

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 11:11:01AM EST, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Chris Jones wrote:
> > Since others are probably going to be concerned about opening their
> > machine's HDD to the outside world, maybe the FAQ or wiki could say a
> > word or two about security aspects?
>
> s/wiki/manual/g

The wiki is not a part of debian-live's official documentation?

> if you happen to have a couple of minutes spare time, it would be very
> nice if you could summarize the points about security for inclusion into
> the manual.

It would probably take me more than a couple of years to come up with
anything marginally useful.

At this point, the best I can do is come up with the average "user" dumb
questions - aka FAQ.

Happy New Year, and thanks for all your help!

CJ