Re: Problem with Wifi-connection in Debian live

Padma wrote:
> I got madwifi-modules-2.6.25-2-686 but livecd
> which I am configuring having kernel 2.6.26-1-686,Is it can work fine
> with version difference ?

no, kernel modules are kernel dependend (also reflected in the package
name). you need to build modules for the exact same version of the
kernel you are going to use (or rather, the same ABI).

install 2.6.26-1-686 headers on your system and build madwifi against
it: m-a build madwifi -l 2.6.26-1-686

Regards,
Daniel