Correction to the settings of sources.list.binary

Antonio Amorim wrote:
> This problem comes from the copy as links of the chroot environment in
> lh_binary_chroot

I did not though of this initially when switched it over to make use of
hardlinks.

However, it's a bit a tricky thing.. the integrity of chroot/chroot is
extremely important, means, for the moment, I just replaced it with a
normal cp call.

The 'dirty' way of fixing files after the hardlink copying isn't so a
good idea in general. It fixes that particular problem with the
sources.list file, but does not account for other files which get
(silently) changed by other packages in the later process until the
squashfs image is created.

Depending on the impact of this (it's 'only' the network stuff, apt
stuff like the lists files, and squashfs-tools right know), it would
eventually make sense to go back of reverting those changes at a later
point for the huge performance gain.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net