Re: lintian: error package list

On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 08:00:48 +0200
Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> On lintian.d.o, doing:
>   $ grep ^E: /srv/lintian.debian.org/logs/lintian.log | wc -l
>
> gives you that list[1].  Attached is the list of unique tags making up
> all the triggered error tags.
>
> ~Niels
>
> [1] Actually it gives you 2378 hits instead of 2360.  Possibly caused by
> packages triggering an old tag which is now removed that has not been
> rechecked since.

 Thanks!

 Then, next question is, Is there any historical data about this?
 I think it's very important measure to check packages' quality.

 In my opinion, Quarity in Debian means three aspects.
  1. of package
  2. of upstream software
  3. of whole distribution

 lintian and piuparts can check "1" and measure it is important role
 to know we are going to be better or not.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane