Re: hello world

Thanks for your feedback! For now I am trying to get libreoffice
connecting with the database, I am not quite handy with low level
drivers and had not much time to try it. For daily work I have my own
(basic) templates for oo-postgresql , which I recently managed to get
working in libreoffice, and that is enough for my rather spartan needs;
but a localized Canzeley would be a great interface for people more used
to traditional case management software... (maybe there is still some
interest on debian-lex when I finally get pensioned ;-)  )

Greetings,
Barbara

On 11/07/2011 07:46 AM, RA Stehmann wrote:
> Barbara M. Figueirido schrieb:
>> I think I can write on Ruben's behalf, since it seems that he doesn't
>> trust his english to write.
>> Basically what he said is that he is a lawyer practising in Argentina
>> who promotes free software, and that it would be great to have case
>> management software running on linux.
>>
>> Incidentally, I would like to add that canzeley, the macros developed by
>> Michael & Mechtilde Stehmann for openoffice to work in conjunction with
>> database, is great! It would be very nice to have them ported to other
>> languages & enhanced to be able to cope with different law systems. I
>> must say that I tested it some time ago, so I am not aware of the
>> improvements that might be ther.
>> Btw, are they functional in libreoffice too? (Fedora 15 has switched to
>> libreoffice and it is a real pain to replace it by OO)
>> Greetings,
>> Barbara
>>

> Thank you, Barbara.
>
> If I'm able to help localizing this program, I would do so. Please
> contact me.
>
> Canzeley should run on LibreOffice (some users told so).
>
> Greetings
> Michael

- --
Dra. Bárbara M. Figueirido