Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth? - python/perl/php?

A lot of people wrote there code for the legal market in Microsoft Language,
they all have to change there code because the lawyers are gone use Debian-lex.
For them it would be great if Debian-lex has its focus on Python. Python is
superior  to java and a lot of people have to learn a new language because of
Debian-lex, so this discussion is very important.

Jeroen.