Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth?

Hey there, I am lawyer too, doing business on the web and would like to have the best thinkable software in my office. I am working for the dutch legal market and offered to coordinate Debian-Lex befor. I hate coordinating but my boss made me do so. He says every lawyer needs to have Linux in the office, and he says Debian rocks. I think we need Linux on every device to get the best out of the hardware, and to get the best out of our freedom and liberties. It is my opinion that the digital healthcare of files is in great danger because of the use of other software than Linux/Denbian-lex ore the products my boss wants me to sell. I have not yet created a lexified live image, but I wanted to start when my laptop is back from the repear man. If this list is not in a hurry it can wait till that is done, If the list is in need of speed it can accelerate the process by filling out the questionary I will post in the nearby future ore start pushing my boss for some new hardware to start working.

Share your experiences with Debian-lex on the list so everybody can start building there own system.

Regards,
Jeroen.

Quoting Christopher Bumgarner <christopher.bumgarner@gmail.com>:

I've been keeping an eye on the Debian-Lex project for a while.  Is
anyone interested in bringing it back from the dead?

I am an attorney who would like to help bring Linux into the law office.

Chris