Logo Proposal

Hi!
while its probably one of the least things to worry about, I had some
time today and took a first stab at a (possible) logo:
I tried to make it at "calm" as possible so as to not distract [the logo
may occur in different places, not just the webpage) and sorta modernish
looking.
You can find it at:
http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~zctly50/pics/deb-lex.png

Suggestions are very welcome!
jj

--
FORTUNE EXPLAINS WHAT JOB REVIEW CATCH PHRASES MEAN:	#4
consistent:

an excellent sounding board:
	Present reviewee with any number of alternatives, and implement
	them in the order precisely opposite of his/her specification.

a planner and organizer:
	Usually manages to put on socks before shoes.  Can match the
	animal tags on his clothing.