Fonts that must be purchased - nonfree?

Hi,

I was stumbled on Söhne font collection, primarily due to ChatGPT
uses it for its web interface. I'd like to also use it for hypothetical
web app (let's name it foodb) to be packaged in Debian (due to design
constraints). However, in order to acquire the font, I have to buy it [1]
(buy its license). Can the font be included in Debian package of foodb
(or as separate package), or is it non-free?

Thanks.

[1]: https://klim.co.nz/buy/soehne/

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara