Re: python-sepaxml questions

On Thu, 2023-06-01 at 15:54 +0200, Matthias Geiger wrote:

> I was working on packaging sepaxml  [1] when I ran into an issue
> where I'd appreciate some legal guidance. The source contains .xsd
> SEPA files [2] distributed by the iso committee [3] under what I
> believe to be DFSG-compliant licensing [4].
> [4] https://www.iso20022.org/terms-use

Here is a copy of the license for posterity:

   Terms of use

   This is the official ISO 20022 Website under a grant of authority and agreement
   with the ISO Central Secretariat.

   Warning:

   Although the material on this site is intended to be used and reproduced freely
   by all interested users under the ISO 20022 Intellectual Property Right Policy,
   all visitors of the site are hereby notified that the material contained on the
   site changes, is maintained and kept up to date frequently and should be the
   sole source for such information.  Any replication of this site should make the
   statement that theirs is not the official site and that the sole source of
   up-to-date materials and information on ISO 20022 message standards and
   Repository is https://www.iso20022.org/.

   Disclaimer:

   Although the Registration Authority has used all reasonable efforts to ensure
   accuracy of the contents of this website and the information published thereon,
   the Registration Authority assumes no liability whatsoever for any inadvertent
   errors or omissions that may appear thereon.
   Moreover, the information is provided on an "as is" basis. The Registration
   Authority disclaims all warranties and conditions, either express or implied,
   including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, title,
   non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
   Neither the Registration Authority, nor ISO nor any of its members shall be
   liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out
   of the use of the information published on this website, even if the
   Registration Authority, ISO or any of its members have been advised of the
   possibility of such damages.

--
bye,
pabs