Re: [zen@freedbms.net: Veracrypt license - how to change it]

Hi,

Il 09/08/19 00:39, Zenaan Harkness ha scritto:
> Pure hogwash. And a negative averment seeking "tacit support by non
> response" to boot - devious I tell ya, devious! :)

I am not really sure why all these trivia about Uber should have
anything to do with the VeraCrypt relicensing, but I admire your care
into collecting them, although unfortunately it was somehow wasted,
because I do not really care and I did not read them. Maybe someone
looking for information about Uber in Melbourne will find the archived
message and it will be useful for them.

I thought I would also find some comments about the matter at hand, but
I could not, so I am left with the hope that my answers were satisfying
enough for you.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles