Re: license question

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<timo.lindfors@iki.fi> wrote:
> Jérémy Lal <kapouer@melix.org> writes:
>> If i can tell the author "here's a known license that fits your needs",
>> i can consider i answered him.
>
> That's difficult since I'm not quite sure what he really wants. Is

What he really wants is to be obtuse.  Just read his responses to
commenters on that page.  If, through his obstinance, he's not going
to freely license his software, then do ask he asks and,

"[Sit] down and [think] about the problem for an hour or less, [and] probably
come up with exactly [his] solution."

He's not worth bothering with.  Just re-impliment whatever it is he's
done, license it properly, and move on.

--
Chris