Third party code license issue

Hello,

I have been working on the ITP(#658861), adminer a php based webapp.
This uses a third party code, written by another author. The upstream
of adminer released it under Apache-2.0 but this third party code has
the Expat license text and after that another one-liner which reads,

?The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.?

So, this third party code's license is Expat+Above line.

I requested the author of that third party code explaining him debian
packaging policies and licensing FAQ, that this if altered to,

"The Software should be used for Good, not Evil."

would make the upstream software a free software.

The author is not willing to change that line. I want to have the
advice regarding this issue.

Upstream: Adminer (http://www.adminer.org/)
Third-party code: Jsmin (http://www.crockford.com/javascript/jsmin.html)

Sincerely,