picviz license (generated images as derivative work ?)

Hi,

Since a few versions, the picviz [1] license has changed for the
following:

---8<------------------------------------

Describes the terms under which Picviz is distributed. A copy of the GPL
is appended after the specific Picviz license terms.

*************************************
*** Specific Picviz license terms ***
*************************************
<BEGIN>
Picviz means: Picviz parsers, Picviz library (libpicviz), Picviz
command line interface (CLI) and Picviz graphical user interface
(GUI).

Note that the GPL places important restrictions on "derived works", yet
it does not provide a detailed definition of that term.  To avoid
misunderstandings, we consider an application to constitute a
"derivative work" for the purpose of this license if it does any of the
following:
o Integrates source code from Picviz
o Integrates images generated by Picviz
o Executes Picviz and parses the results (as opposed to typical shell or
  execution-menu apps, which simply display raw Picviz output and so are
  not derivative works.)
o Integrates/includes/aggregates Picviz into a proprietary executable
  installer, such as those produced by InstallShield.
o Links to a library or executes a program that does any of the above

The term "Picviz" should be taken to also include any portions or derived
works of Picviz.  This list is not exclusive, but is meant to clarify our
interpretation of derived works with some common examples.  Our
interpretation applies only to Picviz--we don't speak for other people's·
GPL works.
</END>

                    GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
                       Version 3, 29 June 2007

[... text of GPLv3 ...]

---8<------------------------------------

Note: picviz is a parallel coordinates plotter which takes data (text)
as input and creates an image (png, jpeg, etc.).

As the maintainer of the picviz Debian package, my question is the
following:
Are the clarifications added to the license, and especially the fact
that generated images by picviz, considered to be additional
restrictions, and do they cause problems with respect to the DFSG ?

Thanks,
Pierre

[1] http://www.picviz.com