XUL template - proper license

Hello all,

I am making the xul-ext-zotero package and I have a question regarding the
following file in the source code:

https://github.com/zotero/zotero/blob/master/chrome/content/zotero-
platform/unix/standalone/menuOverlay.xul

It is a XUL template, and includes the following copyright notice:

"The Original Code is Mozilla.org Code.
The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Netscape Communications
Corporation. Portions created by Netscape are Copyright (C) 1998-2000 Netscape
Communications Corporation. All Rights Reserved."

It's not clear to me which (if any) parts of the code is (C) Netscape. I think
they just used it as a base to write their own menu in XUL.

So I wonder: should I disregard this notice and consider this file to be part
of Zotero, and thus AGPLv3? And if not, how should I write it in my DEP-5
compliant debian/copyright file??

Thank you in advance,

Theodore Lytras

--