Qt Eclipse integration license (discriminating against group of users)

Hi,

I'm working on a package for Eclipse Qt Integration [1]. Some of the source
files come with following license:

/****************************************************************************
**
** Copyright (C) 2009 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies).
** All rights reserved.
** Contact: Nokia Corporation (qt-info@nokia.com)
**
** This file is part of the Qt Designer of the Qt Toolkit.
**
** Windows(R) users may use this file under the terms of the Qt Eclipse
** Plug In License Agreement Version 1.0 as attached in the LICENSE.TXT [2]
file.
**
** Linux(R) users may use this file under the terms of the GNU Lesser
** General Public License Agreement version 2.1 as shown in the
LGPL-2_1.TXT file.
**
****************************************************************************/

This license in itself is discriminating against users, so it has to go
in non-free.

But there is a potential loop-hole in this license via the LGPL-2.1.
A "Linux user" could choose the LGPL-2.1 offer (the file has no
extra restrictions) and via the terms of the LGPL-2.1 distribute the
sources under a LGPL-2.1. The only issue is there is no "definition" of
a Linux user (as far as I can tell), so I am not sure it is a "safe"
work around.

What is your opinion? Are we allowed to redistribute these files under terms of
LGPL-2.1 only, or must this license be considered non-free?

Regards,

Jakub

[1] http://qt.nokia.com/products/eclipse-integration
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-cdt-qt.git;a=blob;f=LICENSE.TXT;h=9d9f1ec45f3299769894224e05778450d885cf81;hb=a20afb4872ce4c128643b1f30bd0ec5a0420cf09