MusicXML 2.0?

Hello,

I would like to package a software which includes some dtd modules
licensed under the MusicXML 2.0 license [1].  It looks like a free
license, but something catched my attention:

`No one other than Recordare LLC has the right to modify this
Agreement.'

which I understand as not allowing re-licensing.

The thing is: these dtd modules are referenced to by a GPL dtd (which
also references an MPL 1.1 dtd), like this:

<!ENTITY % laDtdMusique SYSTEM "partwise.dtd" >
<!ENTITY % laDtdXHTML SYSTEM "xhtml11.dtd" >

The dtd is eventually used by a GPL/LGPL java application.  My concern
is whether the GPL has to propagate down to the MusicXML 2.0 dtd being
used, as that would require re-licensing.  What do people think about
it?

Samuel
[1]: http://www.recordare.com/dtds/license.html