is igmpproxy dfsg compliant?

I was thinking in packaging igmpproxy, but I'm afraid it is not clear
weather it is dfsg compliant or not. I'd like to know your opinion.

igmpproxy can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/igmpproxy
and is supposed to be under GPLv2, but its codebase is smcroute 0.92 which
is also under GPLv2 and the problematic mrouted 3.9-beta3 which was under
the Stanford license, which I believe is considered not dfsg compliant, at
least we used to have that very same version of mrouted on nonfree.

According to that, igmpproxy is not dfsg compliant, but Stanford guys have
relicensed their code, like it was said on http://bugs.debian.org/227146
a more complete explanation on the mrouted relicensing can be seen here:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin/mrouted/LICENSE

So... can we consider igmpproxy as dfsg compliant or not?

Thanks in advance!

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net