Re: InaTux's "Author's Choice of Terminology License"

"oohay moc." <loopy_bajj@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes. I don't know much about copyright. But, I would guess that with
> a properly written license, that you would "append" it to a legal
> copyright registration along with the work that the license is
> covering, and send it to the "patent office" of copyrights. [...]

Please, don't guess unless unavoidable.  Copyright and related rights
are now utterly counter-intuitive.  I collected some useful links at
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/legal/licences.html
and http://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/
including http://www.iusmentis.com/
which has various crash courses.