Re: Should copyright information for automake generated files be added to debian/copyright?

OoO Pendant  le repas  du lundi  12 mai 2008,  vers 19:03,  Evgeni Golov
<sargentd@die-welt.net> disait:

> I have adopted some packages (unshield, dynamite, orange) and while I
> looked for a sponsor on debian-mentors, Vincent Bernat said, I should
> include the copyright of "ltmain.sh and all other generated files".
> For unshield that would be a couple of Makefile.in, aclocal.m4,
> config.guess, config.rpath, config.sub, configure, depcomp, install-sh,
> ltmain.sh and missing.

Since  you get  no answer,  this seems  to be  a gray  area.   If nobody
disagrees, for better readibility  of debian/copyright, I think that you
may ignore those files.
--
Arrêtez de poster des AAD, cela encombre le forum.
 -+- EN in: Guide du Cabaliste Usenet - fufer en nettoyant -+-