Re: Request for suggestions of DFSG-free documentation licences

On 26/05/07, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
Jordi, please follow the code of conduct for the mailing lists
<URL:http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct>.
Specifically, don't send a separate copy of list messages to me, as I
haven't asked for that.

Oops, sorry. I forget. Other non-Debian mailing lists have different
codes of conduct.

"Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso" <jordigh@gmail.com> writes:
[snip]
> GFDL