Computer with Debian preinstalled

Hi,

I'm planning to sell PCs with a preinstalled Debian system. This in
itself should not be problematic, I guess. But do I have to handle
sources? GPL section 3 requires me to either include all sources of
the installed GPL binaries or give a written offer to ship the sources
on CD/DVD/whatever media. Is that correct, or is it ok to say 'look,
it's Debian on that machine, go to debian.org for the sources'?

What are other people who sell PCs with preinstalled Debian doing?

Thanks in advance.