GFDL with no invariants/covers, is ok?

Dear Legal People,

I am in the process of making package for remake ready (which is a
branch from make which allows improved debugging etc... ITP#411174)

make package had stripped all of the documentation due to GFDL. remake's
author doesn't mind bending licensing for his own .texi file (used for
.info etc) specific for debugging facilities of remake. He
suggested following terms (which btw were used in another package
shipped in debian):

,-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
| under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or
| any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
| Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
`---

Does it sound ok?
If not - what would be the best DFSG-free alternative license I should
suggest to release documentation under?

P.S. Please CC me - I am not on the list.
--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]