Re: Debian & Cuba, again

David Moreno Garza wrote:
> Googling a bit, I've found a previous discussion on exporting Debian to
> Cuba, which apparently it is not allowed, what does this *exactly* mean?

Maybe you are googling something outdated. I think it is OK now if you
export Debian main only (without non-free/contrib sections).

There were some laws for exporting cryptography softwares to some
countries from US. So there was non-US section. But the law are changing
so I think it is legal to export these softwares now.

--
                                                PaulLiu(劉穎駿)
E-mail address: grandpaul@gmail.com